Friday 31 August 2007

NALOPKT - Internet acronyms

AFK – Away from keyboard
BBL – Be back later
BBS – Be back soon
BCNU – Be seeing you
BRB – Be right back
BTDT – Been there, done that
BTW – By the way
EM? – Excuse me?
FOAF – Friend of a friend
FOHCL – Falls of his/her chair laughing
FWIW – For what it’s worth
GMTA – Great minds think alike
HAK – Hugs and kisses
IMHO – In my humble opinion
IOW – In other words
IRL – In real life
KFY – Kiss for you
KPC – Keeping parents clueless
LMK – Let me know
LOL – Laugh out loud
L8R – (See you) later
NALOPKT – Not a lot of people know that
OSIF – Oh (dear) I forgot
OTOH – On the other hand
PAL – Parents are listening
PAW – Parents are watching
PIR – Parent in room
POS – Parent over shoulder
P911 – Parent alert
ROTFL – Rolls on the floor laughing
SMEM – Send me an e-mail
SO – Significant other
SOHF – Sense of humour failure
WYSIWYG – What you see is what you get
and my favourite
AAAAA – American Association against Acronym Abuse

If you would to see a more extensive list see –
http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

BBL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive