Friday 31 August 2007

Sadness - an update

When I said yesterday that my readers were sad because they were on the computer instead of having sex I underestimated one of them -
But think of the multiple opportunities I have to ruin someone's day! In the space of 10 minutes, I can refuse 4 leave requests, heap curses on the head of the maintenance brigade and send out the relief sheets to completely the wrong place. Somewhere in the Lettings department, a very unhappy Allotments Officer thinks he is going to spend the week in the Shopping Centre - where they don't even have Allotments
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive