Friday 19 October 2007

Alarm Clocks

I try to do no more than two blog entries a day on the basis that otherwise my reader(s) will lose interest! Today, however, I could not resist a third when i came across this -



Do you ever have diffiulty waking one of the family? Well here is the answer. The Sonic Alarm will wake pretty well anything up. Simply pull the pin, yell an emphatic “fire in the hole” and lob the grenade into the sleeper’s room. After ten seconds a very annoying and piercingly loud noise (there are three volume settings) will blast out from the alarm. That’s not all however, what makes this especially great is that to stop the alarm the sleeper has to find you so you can put the pin back in. Price around £10. Buy it here.
For more annoying alarm clocks see
http://www.uberreview.com/2006/03/top-ten-most-annoying-alarm-clocks.htm

3 comments:

  1. Now that is plain evil. Personally, I'd be tempted to run down to the village with the pin, thus forcing the poor ex sleeper to run across a recently ploughed field in his slippers and jimmy jams. However, the likelihood is that the aforementioned, by now completely deaf victim, would either lob the thing over next door's garden wall or drop it into the toilet. I'd do the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd lose interest if you did more than two posts a day but it would make me feel bad as I find it hard enough to find the time to do just one a day!

    P.S.: I like the idea of owning the alarm grenade but not the idea of letting anyone I ever live/stay with being able to own one for use on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not being in the same house as someone with the grenade that would worry me. It's the reactions of anyone I tried it on that would really scare me. Assault, divorce, death, all seem likely results!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive