Tuesday 13 November 2007

Jeanny Müller


I have spent many (or should that be many, many) years admiring photographs and the art of photography. Every now and then I come across one particular photographer whose work makes me want to give up everything else in life and go out with my camera from dawn to dusk seeking to capture that occasional shot which satisfies one’s self.

Such a photographer is Jeanny Müller from Mechernich, Deutschland
Her equipment includes
Canon EOS 20D
Tokina 12 - 24 / 4.0
Tamron 28 - 75 / 2.8
Canon 100 - 400 L IS / 4.5 - 5.6
Tamron 180 / 3.5 Makro
Stativ Manfrotto

and she makes brilliant use of them all as you can see by viewing some of her pictures at
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/831691

1 comment:

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive