Saturday 19 January 2008

My Top Ten TV programmes

Time Team
Cash in the Attic
Antiques Roadshow
Top Gear
Bargain Hunt
Football (especially Liverpool FC games)
Motor Racing (especially A1GP and F1)
Eggheads
Saturday Cooks
Masterchef
Natural World

OK, so that's eleven but who's counting? There are also a few seasonal ones which I like - especially Strictly Come Dancing. There are occasional crime or comedy series that I enjoy but recently the only two that have been on are New Tricks and Midsomer Murders and they were both repeats of repeats! Dinner Ladies is one of the comedy series that seems to run permanently on one of the Sky channels and I find that I can cope with repeats and still enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive