Tuesday 21 October 2008

Strictly Come Dancing

Strictly Come Dancing’s Sunday show was one of the best ever (apart from the result which GB and I both agree was wrong). We were treated to the wonderful singing of Katherine Jenkins accompanied by principal ballerina Darcey Bussell from the Royal Ballet.

There was a brilliantly choreographed and performed Paso doble from some of the professional dancers.

Then Strictly’s own Alesha Dixon sang her latest hit. “The Boy Does Nothing” accompanied again by the professional dancers. If you missed that you can see it below.



Alternatively you can watch the whole show for the next six days on BBC iPlayer.

I've decided that one of the things I would do if I won the Lottery is treat myself to a visit to Strictly to see one of the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive