Thursday 23 October 2008

What did I get for my birthday?

Didn’t get Peace on Earth – or not so you’d notice.


But I did get - first and most important - lots of good wishes!


And I got some grasses and some books - a New Naturalist book (Grouse, Number 107), Bernard Cornwell's "Redcoat"; and John O'Farrell's "An Utterly Impartial History of Britain - Or 2000 Years of Upper Class Idiots In Charge". Odds and ends included some fudge which has already been attacked and some lemon curd;


I was so taken with Jo’s digital photo frame that I was delighted that GB has given me one. Jo’s sits in the kitchen at the moment and mine will probably go in the dining room. Equally exciting was Jo’s present of a bread-maker – I suspect that there’ll be a few bread recipes on my recipe blog in the near future.


And Eeyore got a tail!

But I didn’t win the Lottery......... yet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive