Thursday 13 November 2008

End of the World?

Well, I hope that doesn’t happen too often. Not a single blog down the left-hand side of ‘Rambles from my Chair’ has a new posting since the last time I was on the computer. And I’ve had a sleep since then. Mind you, it was a fairly typical Scriptor Senex sleep – five hours. Even so, I feel as thought the World has temporarily disappeared. I know it cannot be the end of the world because that’s not for another 4 years and 39 days - 11.11 a.m. on December 21st 2012 – according to the Mayan predictions. Perhaps I had better check the BBC News site and make sure ....

P.S. Why, on a website about the end of the world, does an advert appear which gives five tips for a flat stomach. Haven’t we got anything better to worry about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive