Thursday 6 November 2008

Lady Bracknell's Spider



I don’t get out much. In fact, if you discount the local shops, the library and the attic sales / flea market it is fair to say I go nowhere when I’m at home! That’s why I go everywhere I can when staying with GB or Helen and Ian. I could do more but the combination of exhaustion and lethargy (two decidedly different things) and pain usually combine to make me not bother. Being no longer able to drive, the prospect of getting the bus to somewhere exciting like Chester Zoo hardly seems worth the effort.

As a result of my stop-at-home tendencies (and the fact that the local free newspaper isn’t delivered to our cul-de-sac) I totally missed seeing the spider which was wandering around Liverpool a couple of months ago. In fact, I knew nothing about it until saw The Perorations of Lady Bracknell Wow, I wish I’d seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive