Sunday 8 November 2009

Award for Photographic Excellence



Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs.

And today's Photographic Excellence Award goes to Dan Felstead. Dan takes some remarkable photos and he also dioes a lot of playing with photos to produce unusual effects or enhance certain features. His Wood and Pixels blog is wonderful and you can also catch his photos on the site Soaring through the world in pictures by going to the sidebar list of members and clicking on his name. Thank you Dan for some wonderful shots.


(And those who enjoyed Lynda's photo's last week might like to see her comment on last Sunday's posting. I do like a sense of humour!)

 

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you a lot today...

    As always, a great one to share this award with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scriptor...thank you so much. So many times an award is connected with so many thing you must do or you feel guilty! I truly appreciate your gift and I will proudly post it on my blog. Thanks again for thinking of me!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive