Thursday 21 January 2010

Second-hand Books

I am sometimes asked on my book blog about how to obtain books that are no longer in print. There are various sites that you can go to in order to search for out-of-print books but the one I have found most useful is the Used Book Search.

Once there, I find that Abe Books gives the most reliable results and often has the cheapest ones. This site also leads one to Amazon which has second-hand books but it doesn’t include E-bay which is worth a try if you are really stuck.

1 comment:

  1. Followed the link to here from jinksy's place. I'm still one to root round the various junk shoppes and flea markets for the out-of-print books, as I'm never quite sure what I'm looking for at any one given time. The book has to call out to me, heh...

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive