Thursday 18 October 2012

Leaves for Leontien



I seem to be asking rather a lot of you lately.  Today it is asking you to think of Leontien who you may recall from Flowers for Leontien.  Nancy of A Rural Journal has kindly started a new page - Leaves for Leontien.


The objective is not only to remind folk that October is Breast Cancer Month but also to ask for you to remember Leontien in your thoughts.  It is apparent from her latest post that she needs all the help she can get.  I know that if I were going through what she is going through there is no way I would be doing blog posts or writing Facebook thoughts. She's a brave girl.

So here are some beautiful autumn leaves for a beautiful girl...


11 comments:

  1. How "fitting" that, two days ago, my aunt had breast cancer surgery... she is now recovering at her home on Bornholm (an island off the Swedish coast in the Baltic Sea), and I sent her a small parcel with some sweets and a get-well-card. Prognosis is good, apparently she won't need chemo but can get away with radiation therapy.
    All the best for Leontien and those around her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe that when I went to add my link to the site today (it only opened for links today) there were already over 100 links. What a great outpouring of love has been generated in lenotien's behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. love all the colors. so great for fall. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely leaves to support a sweet lady, Leontien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I can't send Leontien a leaf, but I can join the rest of you in wishing her well.

    Get well soon, Leontien! All your blogland friends are praying for you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh These are stunning images and so perfect for Leaves for Leontien. I love your words.B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings to her. She has my prayers and thoughts. The world is particularly pretty right now and I hope her days reflect this beauty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. Of course I went to visit her and made a post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I managed to figure out how to send leaves to Leontin and since I had just finished a Doodle which I called "Leaves" it seemed very appropriate to send it. She is such a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it so sweet that you also join for Leontien....love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful... so wonderful to see such kindness flowing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive